BA Institute has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the business analysis sector and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further. So if you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at BA Institute. We have your next great opportunity!
Tasks, you excel at
- You get access to modern IT environments and our methods Your focus: Analysis, assessment and optimization of processes and systems.
- In a team you will evaluate IT systems and information portals. In ever changing projects this includes requirement analysis within IT Service Delivery, documentation of functional and non-functional requirements, support of incident and defect management, data migrations, IT risk assessments, information security assessments as well as data analytics / information management.
- Discover the «ba toolkit» as a solution for today’s changing markets and challenges. Grow your expertise with each project as you work alongside our managers and partners.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration or business information systems, additional certificates would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of both IT and financial industry
- Interest in banking and insurance topics
- Team spirit, determination, entrepreneurial spirit, commitment and quick thinking. As a Swiss company we require you to be fluent in both German and English
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role